Our award-winning blog “GSDTips” has a number of subscribers and attracts more than 1000 monthly visits, so if you have exceptional writing skills and want to share your knowledge about time management, gadgets or technology with our audience consider becoming a guest blogger!
Successful guest posts are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of time management, life balance, cutting edge technology, gadgets and internet pop culture.
How to Submit:
If you’d like to run an idea or two my us, please do. Then email your completed article to gsdguru [at] gsdtips [dot] com. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets our stringent editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published and ask any questions we may have. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for “GSDTips:”
- Well-written and high-quality original article (we all know how Google hates duplicate content)
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of “GSDTips.” We don’t want to do a lot of editing of your post.
- One sentence author bio including a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website, Twitter, Facebook or G+ site. Remember, Google does not approve of guest blogging as a link building technique.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest posts, articles that are clearly intended to build links will be rejected. Please be thoughtful about any links you include in posts you submit for consideration. We adhere strictly to this guideline!
- Proper, accurate attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in your blog post is an absolute must if you want a response from us.
- Posts must be at least 350 words long: Posts should be as long as they need to be to be high quality and comprehensive. (Too vague? Check out our existing articles for some guidance.)
- Submit your proposed post in HTML or in a Word document with any image files (including accurate attribution) attached separately to the email you send.
- Submissions must meet “GSDTips” blogging team’s quality standards. These are our standards and change from time to time. All decisions are final.
- Don’t self-promote in the body of your blog post.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog (it’s that whole duplicate content thing again). Here’s more on what you can do (besides sharing it like crazy).
- “GSDTips” blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest post content as we see fit. Again, all decisions are final.
“GSDTips” reserves the right to include calls-to-action to GSDTips content, including but not limited to email newsletters, eBooks, and other downloadable content.