We are honored you want to share or republish out content! Please take note of these ground rules.
What Content You’re Permitted To Use, And How
- We would greatly appreciate you sharing links to any of our content via email and social media.
- You may republish any of our original images, videos, or SlideShares by copying or embedding them, as long as you comply with the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we’ve purchased for use in our content.) Our partner, HubSpot has written a blog post describing how to cite sources and not steal people’s content on the Internet. Read it!
- You may reference or quote up to 80 words of our content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) as long as you comply with the Content Attribution Policy below.
- You may not republish in full any of our text-based content (blog posts, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) anywhere on the Internet. Google does not approve of duplicate content. Duplicate content is counterproductive to our SEO efforts and, we don’t want Google to be unhappy with us.
- If you choose to download our content (eBooks, white papers, etc.) you are not permitted to use this content for commercial purposes. You downloaded the content for free and you need to share it with others for free.
- Under no circumstances are you to assert our content is your original content or idea. Publishing our content on any website, blog, social media channel, etc. under your name or in violation of out Content Attribution Policy is strictly forbidden. Do share the original link instead.
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute the “GSDTips” blog as the original source of the content you are sharing.
- Provide your audience with a link to the original source you’re referencing.
- If you reference a specific “GSDTips” blog post, please be certain to link to the URL of the specific post you’re referencing.
- Should you wish to direct your audience to any of our downloadable content offers, do not link directly to the content itself. Instead, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
We’re honored you enjoy our content and greatly appreciate your desire to share it with others!